I actually just sent in a donation about a week ago. I try to donate at least twice a year to St. Jude's.
I actually just sent in a donation about a week ago. I try to donate at least twice a year to St. Jude's.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yesterday a friend on another forum was talking about the season to give,was asking for donations for Ronald McDonald House. I asked everybody to not forget St. Jude's and Shriner's. The things that they all do are special.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
St. Jude and RMH are great places, really. They also have the Memphis Grizzly House which patients stay at if they are only down there for a few days or week (just opened a few years ago) With that form you can make a single single donation or sign up to be a Partner in Hope. Which is they charge $20 or more if you like to your credit card each month that goes directly to St. Judes. You can stop it at anytime you want. They send you a letter each month with a small picture/story inside of a patient that youre helping. They are like a sticker so you can put them on your fridge or somewheres. Really makes you feel good knowing that your helping those kids each time you look at it. As a former patient I can vouch that your money is helping save lives. What a lot of people dont know is that is costs $1,216,247 to keep that place going for 1 day, which is mainly covered by public donations. They need all the help they can get.
Bookmarks